Well hello there! It’s been a rather busy summer around here and I for one and very glad that school is back in session so that some sense of routine and normalcy can be had!
I have another lovely cookie recipe for you using my basic cookie recipe that I first mentioned in the post for Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Cookies, and again in the Butterscotch & Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Miss Thang and I love Andies mints…we call them “Olive Garden mints”. I though they would be a great addition to some cookies.
I was right.
Pin for Later!
- 1 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup 2 sticks salted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cups white granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups andies mints broken into pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, sift flours, salt, & baking soda.
- Use an electric mixer to beat in the sugars, eggs, & vanilla.
- Add Andies mints.
- Place heaping tablespoonfuls of the dough on a baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are just starting to turn brown.
- Cool for a few minutes on the baking sheets, remove the cookies and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve with milk or iced coffee and ENJOY!