Hey look! More bacon!! Have I told you lately that I love bacon? Bacon is my friend. I want to marry bacon and I know Mr. Right won’t even mind at all.
Also this recipe is inspired by a cousin of mine bringing bacon wrapped chicken breasts to a party we had one time. He will never ever ever read this but at least I gave credit right?
So bacon wrapped chicken breasts turned into bacon wrapped chicken bites. These babies are DANGEROUS!!! Like I will eat my weight in these dang things if I’m not careful!
These will definitely being making an appearance at the next cookout we have or pot luck we are invited too. I baked these but I’m wondering if I could fry them too? I’ll have to try that sometime! (If you do let me know!!)
Look how pretty these things look even raw? (pretty but eww!)
For this plateful I used 2 thin sliced chicken breast cut into bite size pieces. I honestly don’t know how much bacon I used… less than a pound though. Cut the bacon in half and wrap around the chicken pieces. Bake and there ya go! Juicy goodness that you won’t be able to resist!
- 1 package of bacon
- 2 thin sliced chicken breasts
- Salt & Pepper
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt & pepper (but not too much salt).
- Cut bacon slices in half.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Wrap bacon around chicken pieces.
- Place on a baking sheet, bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes (depending on the size of your pieces)
- Serve & enjoy!