Another super easy recipe for you today!
Dipped Mini-Pretzel Sticks
I’ve seen the decorated pretzel rods all over pinterest, I’m sure you have too…but I don’t know about you and your house, but here….no one ever eats those things. They are so big. So I decided to make them mini-sized!
- Almond bark this goes a LONG way with the mini pretzels
- Mini Pretzels
- Melt your almond bark according to package directions. Then when it's melted transfer some or all of it to a short glass or cup.
- Spread a piece of wax paper onto a table or counter.
- Dip each pretzel stick about halfway down.
- Gently lay each stick on the wax paper.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles before the almond bark sets.
- Let set completely then store in a airtight container.
Missed some of the other recipes featured? Click on over here for all of the 12 Days of Christmas Recipes!