Just because Cinco De Mayo has already passed doesn’t mean you can’t still celebrate with delicious Mexican flavored food!
I personally love stuffed bell peppers but unfortunately Mr. Right does not so I don’t make them very often. Yesterday though I threw these together. These are easy, filling, and good for lunch the next day too.
Instead of just throwing ground beef into some bell peppers I mixed some chipotle flavored chunky salsa in with the beef to spice things up. They were quite spicy but they were quite good!!
What do you think? Do these look amazing or not?!?!
Pin for Later!
- 3 large or 4 medium green bell peppers
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 jar of your favorite spicy salsa
- Shredded cheese
- Brown ground beef, drain & mix 1/2 of the jar of salsa.
- Cut the tops off the peppers and scrape out the seeds inside.
- Stuff the peppers with the meat mixture.
- Place peppers on in a baking pan and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, uncover and bake for 15 additional minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!