Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Parmesan Asparagus and Mashed Potatoes. A delicious dinner that doesn’t take a ton of effort but tastes amazing!
Today I have a delicious but very easy dinner recipe for you. My son LOVES pork. Bacon, pork chops, pork loin, if I say pork for dinner his big blue eyes light up and he will eat and eat and eat at dinner.
This pork tenderloin recipe is juicy and savory.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- Asparagus spears
- Parmesan cheese
- 3 lbs russet potatoes
- Butter & milk to taste.
- For Pork:
- Whisk together vinegar, honey, tbsp olive oil, mustard and thyme.
- Pour into a plastic zip-top bag, add pork and seal.
- Marinate for 30 minutes in refrigerator. Turn the bag over halfway through.
- Remove pork from marinade.
- Boil marinade for 3 minutes.
- Place pork on a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil, brush with marinade.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the meat is done (145 degrees on a meat thermometer).
- Let pork rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- For Asparagus:
- Toss garlic, basil, 2 tbsp olive oil and asparagus in a large bowl.
- Lay asparagus out on a baking sheet.
- Generously sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- For Mashed Potatoes:
- Peal and dice 3 lbs of potatoes.
- Boil until tender.
- Drain potatoes well.
- Mash with a potato masher or mixer, adding in butter & milk to taste.