I posted this same peanut butter fudge recipe last year as part of my 12 Days of Christmas recipes. I think the peanut butter fudge recipe is a pretty common recipe, Jo-Lynne of musingsofahousewife.com has this recipe, it’s also the very same recipe my bestie uses.
I thought, how good would this fudge be with pumpkin spice added to it?! It certainly can’t be bad right? Right. I made this for the family get-together we had over the weekend and it was a HUGE hit!
I’ve been adding pumpkin pie spice to things all month long. I have to admit though that as much as I love pumpkin flavored anything, I am ready to move on to some apple flavored desserts and other flavors altogether. Pumpkin is good but I don’t want pumpkin EVERYthing. 🙂
Here’s your handy printable/save-able recipe:
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/3 - 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 Jar 7 oz marshmallow cream
- 1-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Mix sugar & milk in sauce pan, boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter until melted.
- Add marshmallow cream, mix until melted.
- Add pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour into greased/sprayed 8x8 or 9x9 pan.
- Sprinkle a small amount of pumpkin pie spice on top and swirl with a spoon or knife. (can't see this in the photos)