Delicious cookies made with Andes Mints, wonderful twist on classic chocolate chip cookies.
My daughter and I LOVE Andes mints…we call them “Olive Garden mints”. I thought they would be a great addition to some cookies.
I was right.
These cookies are thick and chewy and SO GOOD with the addition of Andes mints!!!
Do you like Andes Mints? Would you add them to cookies? Tell me in the comments below ↓.
- 1 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup 2 sticks salted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cups white granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups andes mints broken into pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, sift flours, salt, & baking soda.
- Use an electric mixer to beat in the sugars, eggs, & vanilla.
- Add Andes mints.
- Place heaping tablespoonfuls of the dough on a baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are just starting to turn brown.
- Cool for a few minutes on the baking sheets, remove the cookies and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve with milk or iced coffee and ENJOY!
Save for later!
Pinning for later or sharing this recipe with your friends is so appreciated!
Simply click the share button of your choice over on the left ←.