Andes Mint Cookies
I have another lovely cookie recipe for you using the basic cookie recipe that I first mentioned in the post for Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Cookies, and again in the Butterscotch & Chocolate Chip Cookies.
My daughter and I LOVE Andes mints…we call them “Olive Garden mints”. I thought they would be a great addition to some cookies.
I was right.
These cookies are thick and chewy and SO GOOD with the addition of Andes mints!!!
If you like this recipe you might want to sign up here —> https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/w9m3x9so that you don’t miss any new recipes!
Do you like Andes Mints? Would you add them to cookies? Tell me in the comments below ↓.
Andes Mint CookiesPrint
- 1 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup 2 sticks salted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cups white granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups andes mints broken into pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, sift flours, salt, & baking soda.
- Use an electric mixer to beat in the sugars, eggs, & vanilla.
- Add Andes mints.
- Place heaping tablespoonfuls of the dough on a baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are just starting to turn brown.
- Cool for a few minutes on the baking sheets, remove the cookies and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve with milk or iced coffee and ENJOY!
Nutrition – (all nutritional values are approximate)
Save for later!
Pinning for later or sharing this recipe with your friends is so appreciated!
Simply click the share button of your choice over on the left ←.
Other mint recipes you might like: