Chocolate Dipped MINI Pretzel Sticks are one of the EASIEST treats you can make and are a PERFECT activity for kids!!
We’ve all seen the decorated pretzel rods all over Pinterest, right? Well, I don’t know about you and yours, but here in my home….no one ever eats those things. Those huge, thick pretzel rods are just too much. SURE, they look really cool, and they give the kids a great way to
make a mess make memories, but they really do just go to waste!
That’s why I decided to make them mini-sized! BRILLIANT. These are much better tasting and they DO NOT go to waste. Ahem.
This “recipe” doesn’t really even need a recipe card because it is THAT easy but Google likes recipe cards for “recipes” so here ya go!
What is your favorite Christmas treat to make or to eat? Tell me in the comments below ↓.
- Almond bark this goes a LONG way with the mini pretzels
- Mini Pretzels
- Melt your almond bark according to package directions. Then when it's melted transfer some or all of it to a short glass or cup.
- Spread a piece of wax paper onto a table or counter.
- Dip each pretzel stick about halfway down.
- Gently lay each stick on the wax paper.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles before the almond bark sets.
- Let set completely then store in a airtight container.
Save for later!
Pinning for later or sharing this recipe with your friends is so appreciated!</em>
Simply click the share button of your choice over on the left ←.
Other pretzel recipes you might like: