This Cinnamon Apple Dump Cake with Caramel Sauce is mouthwatering. I could eat the entire thing by myself… in one or two sittings. 😳
Cinnamon Apple Dump Cake with Caramel Sauce.
MMMM. Another delicious recipe for ya today!
I was nice and left the last piece of this delicious cake for my husband…who thought it was quite delicious himself….and he left it sitting there for 2 days!!! I KNOW he was waiting to see if I would go ahead and eat it myself! (If he lets delicious goodies sit there for very long at all, I will eat them for him. I have no discipline when it comes to treats.)
After making the Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake last year I decided to make an apple version this year. I seriously LOVE this time of year and all the typical fall flavors. Pumpkin & apple are the best flavors.
What this recipe is:
- Easy to make
- Just the right amount of tart apple and sweet caramel
This Cinnamon Apple Dump Cake with Caramel Sauce is mouthwatering. I could eat the entire thing by myself... in one or two sittings.
- 1 box butter cake mix (butter pecan or vanilla would work too)
- 4 medium granny smith apples peeled, sliced, tossed with 1 cup sugar & 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4-1/2 cup cream
- 6-8 oz unwrapped caramel bits I used Kraft (not sponsored)
- Cook apples in skillet on medium heat, when tender, place in the bottom of a 13x9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over the top of the apples.
- Pour melted butter over the cake mix.
- Then mix then milk and cream & also pour over the dry cake mix.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- Melt caramel bits in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Pour melted caramel over the top of the cake.
- Serve & enjoy!
Save for later!
Pinning for later or sharing this recipe with your friends is so appreciated!
Simply click the share button of your choice over on the left ← or at the bottom of this post ↓.