- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large chicken breast, trimmed and cubed
- 1 small-medium zucchini, washed and sliced
- 1 small-medium yellow squash, washed and sliced
- 2 cups frozen chopped okra
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2-1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
Heat olive oil in 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat.
Add cubed chicken. Cook for 3-5 minutes turning so all sides get cooked.
Add zucchini and squash. Cook for 6-8 minutes, until all vegetables are starting to soften.
Add frozen okra, cook until vegetables are cooked through.
Add can of diced tomatoes, heat through.
Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- Since different foods are different sizes, nutritional facts are approximate and may not be exact but they are as close to accurate as I can calculate.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.7g | Protein: 33.4g | Fat: 8.7g | Saturated Fat: 0.7g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 567mg | Fiber: 2.5g | Sugar: 2.9g | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg