I love an easy salad recipe that I can fix and then eat on for several days. As I said in the easy cucumber salad recipe I posted several weeks back cucumbers seem to grow in an abundance in my garden so here’s another recipe that I can use for them.
No one but me likes this recipe. Too “girly” for the hubs and yeah, my kids ain’t gonna eat none of this stuff.
But hey, more for me right? I believe it qualifies as healthy too. Avocados, feta cheese, cucumbers, a lemon juice.
Boom! Simple, easy, healthy, delicious. That’s my kind food.
Pin for Later!
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Lemon for the juice
- 5 oz Feta Cheese Crumbles
- Wash the cucumber, slice and dice.
- Pit and cube the avocado.
- Squeeze 1/2 a lemon over the avocados and cucumber.
- Add the feta cheese, mix salad together.
- Serve and enjoy!