Chocolate, banana, and peanut butter combine beautifully to create the smoothest, creamiest, delicious, HEALTHY breakfast smoothie! Add collagen or protein powder of your choice to make it even better!
I’ve been making this Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie for breakfast two or three times per week and it is SO GOOD.
Made with clean, healthy ingredients, and there is plenty of protein to keep you feeling full until lunch.
This is also great for a midday snack to get you thru until dinnertime.
I would dearly love to have a Vitamix or Blentec blender (those are affiliate links, read my full disclosure policy), but at the moment I only have an Oster from Walmart. My Oster blender is fine for this smoothie! It has no trouble with the frozen bananas. But if you like smoothies that have greens or use fruits and veggies that have thicker skins, this Oster blender will not work, unfortunately.
One day, I’ll have a Vitamix or Blentec. Then I’ll really be able to make ya’ll some super awesome smoothies!
This smoothie only needs milk, cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder, peanut butter, and frozen banana. I also include my favorite collagen powder for the added benefits for my skin and the extra protein.
Just add all the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth! This smoothie only takes about 1 minute in my low powered blender.
What is your favorite kind of smoothie? Tell me in the comments below! ↓
Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter SmoothiePrint Pin
- 1 cup milk any variety you'd like
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder unsweetened cocoa powder works too
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 scoops protein or collagen powder
- Add all ingredients to your blender.
- Blender on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Nutritional facts on this recipe are calculated with 2% cow's milk.
- Since different foods are different sizes, nutritional facts are approximate and may not be exact but they are as close to accurate as I can calculate.
Save for later!
Pinning for later or sharing this recipe with your friends is so appreciated!
Simply click the share button of your choice over on the left ←.