Easy 10 Minute Crochet Pumpkin Applique
It is not really feeling like fall here quite yet but I have faith it will soon!! 😂
Today I have a fun video tutorial for you! My cousin helped me out on this one. She knows how to crochet and I don’t so I let her work her magic and I filmed it for ya’ll!
It was a lot of fun to work on this DIY project with her. Hopefully, we’ll be bringing more, easy DIY projects to you soon!
How cute is this?!?! Here’s how it looks on a coffee cozy.
And a baby beanie…
Supplies you need… green yard, orange yard, and a 4 mm crochet hook.
You need to know a chain stitch, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and magic loop.
I am obsessed with this thing right now! SO FUN!!
Other Pumpkin things you might like:
How to make an Easy 10 Minute Crochet Pumpkin Applique:
- 1 4mm crochet hook
- green yarn
- orange yarn
- Make a magic loop
- Chain three
- 15 double crochet into the loop
- Join with a slip stitch, pull tight
- 1 double crochet and 1 single crochet into the 1st double crochet
- 2 double crochet into the next 5 stitches
- 1 double crochet into the next 4 stitches
- 2 double crochet into last 5 stitches
- Slip stitch into the bottom of next stitch
- There's your pumpkin!
- Attach green yarn with a slip stitch
- Chain 4
- Double crochet into those 4 chains
- Slip stitch into the stitch you started with
- There's your leaf!
- Chain 2
- 1 double crochet into each stitch
- Slip stitch again into the first stitch
- Cut yarn and tie it off
- There's your completed pumpkin!
Do you know how to crochet? Tell me in the comments below ↓.
Save for later!
Pinning for later or sharing this recipe with your friends is so appreciated!
Simply click the share button of your choice over on the left ← or down below ↓.