Pumpkin Spice takes peanut butter fudge to the next level. And it’s a good level. PERFECT for Pumpkin Spice season!
I posted this same peanut butter fudge recipe a few years ago. Then I thought, how good would this fudge be with pumpkin spice added to it?! It certainly can’t be bad right? Right. I made this for the family get-together we had over the weekend and it was a HUGE hit!
I’ve been adding pumpkin spice to things all season long. I know, I know, pumpkin spice is all the rage and hugely fad-ish. But let me just say, I loved pumpkin flavored foods and fall before that was the IT thing to do.
What do you think of the pumpkin spice fad? Tell me in the comments below ↓.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/3 - 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 7 oz jar marshmallow cream
- 1-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Mix sugar & milk in sauce pan, boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter until melted.
- Add marshmallow cream, mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour into greased/sprayed 8x8 or 9x9 pan.
- Sprinkle a small amount of pumpkin pie spice on top and swirl with a spoon or knife. (can't see this in the photos)
Save for later!
Pinning for later or sharing this recipe with your friends is so appreciated!
Simply click the share button of your choice over on the left ←.