Chocolate-Dipped Mini Pretzel Sticks
Chocolate-Dipped Mini Pretzel Sticks are one of the EASIEST treats you can make and are a PERFECT activity for kids!!
We’ve all seen the decorated pretzel rods all over Pinterest, right? Well, I don’t know about you and yours, but here in my home….no one ever eats those things. Those huge, thick pretzel rods are just too much. SURE, they look really cool, and they give the kids a great way to
make a mess make memories, but they really do just go to waste!
That’s why I decided to make them mini-sized! BRILLIANT. These are much better tasting and they DO NOT go to waste. Ahem.
If you like this quick holiday recipe you might also like Chocolate Peppermint Bark.
What I Love About This Recipe
MINI pretzels!! Mini pretzels are the perfect size, they have the perfect salty sweet combination. These are basically fool-proof and a good way for the kids to get into the kitchen during the holidays. Everyone can do these, from my 4-year-old to my 15 year old.
How to make this recipe
This “recipe” doesn’t really even need a recipe card because it is THAT easy but Google likes recipe cards for “recipes” so here ya go!
If you like this recipe you might want to sign up here —> CLICK HERE so that you don’t miss any new recipes!
Dipped Pretzel Sticks
- Almond bark this goes a LONG way with the mini pretzels
- Mini Pretzels
- Melt your almond bark according to package directions. Then when it’s melted transfer some or all of it to a short glass or cup.
- Spread a piece of wax paper onto a table or counter.
- Dip each pretzel stick about halfway down.
- Gently lay each stick on the wax paper.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles before the almond bark sets.
- Let set completely then store in a airtight container.
Save for later!
Pinning for later or sharing this recipe with your friends is so appreciated!</em>
Simply click the share button of your choice over on the left ←.
Other pretzel recipes you might like: