CHOCOLATE OATMEAL NO BAKE COOKIES WITH NUTELLA
When I was growing up, I made classic chocolate oatmeal no-bake cookies all the time. We’re talking at least once per week. The ingredients were cheap and we always had them on hand. I made those cookies so often that I didn’t need the recipe anymore, I had it memorized.
Back then, if Nutella was around I sure didn’t know anything about it. But now that I have a seriously strong attraction to anything and everything with Nutella in it I knew that I wanted to try these cookies with Nutella in them instead of peanut butter.
If you like this recipe, you might also like this recipe for Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies!
If you like this post and don’t want to miss other recipes, be sure to sign up here: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/w9m3x9
Do you love Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies? Would you try them with Nutella? Tell me in the comments below ↓.
Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies with NutellaPrint Pin
- 4 tbsp salted butter
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup Nutella
- 3 cups quick oats
- Add the butter, sugar, & milk to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and boil for EXACTLY one minute. (See notes.)
- Remove the pan from heat, stir in the Nutella until blended together and smooth.
- Add the oats, stirring until they are mixed in evenly.
- Line 2-3 baking sheets (depending on the size you have) with wax paper.
- Drop the cookies by rounded tablespoons evenly onto the wax paper.
- Let the cookies sit at room temperature for 15-30 minutes until they are cooled and set.
- Since different foods are different sizes, nutritional facts are approximate and may not be exact but they are as close to accurate as I can calculate.
Nutrition – (all nutritional values are approximate)
Save for later!
Pinning for later or sharing this recipe with your friends is so appreciated!
Simply click the share button of your choice over on the left ← or down below ↓.
Other Nutella recipes you might like: