Are you ready for another amazing cookie recipe? This week it’s Butterscotch & Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Again, for these I use my Basic Cookie Dough Recipe. I just changed up the additions.
Pin for Later!
Butterscotch & Chocolate Chip Cookies
Butterscotch & Chocolate Chip Cookies that use bread flour & white whole wheat flour to make the perfect chewiness!
- 1 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup 2 sticks salted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cups white granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, sift flours, salt, & baking soda.
- Use an electric mixer to beat in the sugars, eggs, & vanilla.
- Add chocolate & butterscotch chips.
- Place heaping tablespoonfuls of the dough on a baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are just starting to turn brown.
- Cool for a few minutes on the baking sheets, remove the cookies and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve with milk or iced coffee and ENJOY!