Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows are perfect for hot cocoa or a quick snack! These are so easy I’m not even sure if this qualifies as a “recipe”.
I mean, you can pretty much look at the photos and see/figure out how to make these! 😃
My son and I love to eat these as is, skipping the hot cocoa. It is very easy to make these and then eat them so fast that you lose count and before you know it most of them are gone!
I made this batch for Christmas but you can change up the sprinkles to match any holiday or occasion you like!
Do you love marshmallows? Tell me in the comments below ↓.
Chocolate Dipped MarshmallowsPrint
- 1 package large marshmallows
- 1 package chocolate flavored almond bark
- Melt the almond bark according to package directions.
- Insert a toothpick into each marshmallow.
- Dip each marshmallow about halfway (or more!) into the chocolate.
- Gently shake to let the excess chocolate drip off the marshmallows, set on wax paper. You can do several and then add sprinkles but don't wait until you are done dipping all the marshmallows or the chocolate will be to hardened.
- Allow the marshmallows to finish setting and then store in an airtight container. They will last for several days, don't let them get too warm.
Save for later!
Pinning for later or sharing this recipe with your friends is so appreciated!
Simply click the share button of your choice over on the left ← or at the bottom of this post ↓.
Other marshmallow recipes you might like: