Peppermint Bark is literally the EASIEST snack/treat/dessert you can make for any holiday party or just to fill up your pretty holiday candy dishes.
If you can handle that kind of temptation that is. I am not good with candy and temptation.
I first ate some peppermint bark my mom had got from somewhere and thought, I know exactly how to make this. It is literally 2-3 steps so I’m not sure it can even be called a “recipe”.
If you like this easy recipe then you might also like the one I have for Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows.
This recipe is:
- EASY PEASY
This recipe is not:
- easy to resist
What is your favorite Christmas treat? Tell me in the comments below ↓.
- 1 package White Almond Bark
- 1 package Chocolate Almond Bark
- 1 package Peppermints or Candy Canes
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper. I use a 12×18 sized pan.
- Pop the baking sheet in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to set the chocolate bark.
- Next, repeat step two with the white almond bark.
- Add the candy to a large zip-top baggie and use a mallet or a rolling pin to crush the candy. You don’t want large chunks but you don’t want powder either.
- You can add the peppermint pieces two ways, add them to the melted white almond bark in the bowl, stir it up and then spread onto the chocolate bark. OR you can spread the white almond bark over the chocolate, and before it sets, sprinkle the peppermint pieces on the white almond bark.
- Last, place the cookie sheet in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, break apart into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Save for later!
Pinning for later or sharing this recipe with your friends is so appreciated!
Simply click the share button of your choice over on the left ← or at the bottom of this post ↓.
Other easy candy recipes you might like:
- Easy Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites
- Homemade Pay-Day Candy Bars
- English Toffee Recipe