Butterscotch Chip & Chocolate Chip Cookies
Are you ready for another amazing cookie recipe? This week it’s Butterscotch & Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Have you tried the Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Cookies or the Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies I’ve posted yet? They are just as delicious!
Butterscotch chips add just enough something special to make these cookies pretty spectacular!
If you like this recipe you might want to sign up here —> https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/w9m3x9 so that you don’t miss any new recipes!
Do you like butterscotch baking chips? Tell me in the comments below ↓.
Butterscotch Chip and Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup salted butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cups white granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, sift flours, salt, & baking soda.
- Use an electric mixer to beat in the sugars, eggs, & vanilla.
- Add chocolate & butterscotch chips.
- Place heaping tablespoonfuls of the dough on a baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are just starting to turn brown.
- Cool for a few minutes on the baking sheets, remove the cookies and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve with milk or iced coffee and ENJOY!
Save for later!
Pinning for later or sharing this recipe with your friends is so appreciated!
Simply click the share button of your choice over on the left ←.
Other butterscotch recipes you might like: