These Butterscotch Chip and Chocolate Chip Cookies use bread flour for the perfect chewiness!
Are you ready for another amazing cookie recipe? This week it’s Butterscotch & Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Again, for these, I use my Basic Cookie Dough Recipe. I just changed up the additions.
Do you like butterscotch baking chips? Tell me in the comments below ↓.
- 1 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup 2 sticks salted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cups white granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, sift flours, salt, & baking soda.
- Use an electric mixer to beat in the sugars, eggs, & vanilla.
- Add chocolate & butterscotch chips.
- Place heaping tablespoonfuls of the dough on a baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are just starting to turn brown.
- Cool for a few minutes on the baking sheets, remove the cookies and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve with milk or iced coffee and ENJOY!
Save for later!
Pinning for later or sharing this recipe with your friends is so appreciated!
Simply click the share button of your choice over on the left ←.