Spicy Stuffed Bell Peppers
Instead of taco night how about spicy stuffed bell pepper night? I know, that doesn’t have the same ring to it. But these Spicy Stuffed Bell Peppers are very flavorful and can be paired with Mexican rice and homemade chips and salsa for a complete meal. #Beef #recipe
Instead of just throwing ground beef into some bell peppers I mixed some chipotle flavored chunky salsa in with the beef to spice things up. They were quite spicy but they were SOOOOO good!!
If you like this recipe you might also like my Chicken Enchilada Stack recipe.
Pair your spicy stuffed bell peppers with Mexican or Spanish rice along with chips and salsa for the complete tex-mex meal at home!
These Spicy Stuffed Bell Peppers are super simple to make! You can make them as spicy or as mild as you and your family prefers! I made this on the spicy side, but if your family prefers milder flavors you can easily switch it up! You will still get plenty of flavors!
If you like this recipe you might want to sign up here —> http://eepurl.com/c-WSgv so that you don’t miss any new recipes!
What do you think about spicy food? Let me know in the comments below ↓.
Stuffed Bell PeppersPrint Pin
- 4 medium bell peppers any color
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup of your favorite spicy salsa
- 1/2-1 cups shredded cheese topping
- Brown ground beef.
- Drain the beef and stir in the salsa & half of the shredded cheese.
- Cut the tops off the peppers and scrape out the seeds inside.
- Stuff the peppers with the meat mixture, top with the rest of the shredded cheese.
- Place peppers on in a baking pan and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, uncover top with shredded cheese and bake for 15 additional minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!
Nutrition – (all nutritional values are approximate)
Save for later!
Pinning for later or sharing this recipe with your friends is so appreciated!
Simply click the share button of your choice over on the left ← or down below ↓.
Other pepper recipes you might like: